Tuesday, October 31, 2017

What's up guys!

Happy Halloween!! Coming to you all on Tuesday because Elder Sitati came from the 70's came to our mission and spoke yesterday.  It was such a long conference and the man spoke for 2 hours straight. It was way good but listening on FaceTime thru an iPad is not the greatest hahaha. None the less it was lit to chill with the squad at the Pohfals house.

The week went super good. We taught some good lessons and we were able to take our brother Gardner.  He's an RM from Utah  and is here working for a few years with his wife. He's 26 and the most solid guy ever.  We saw our investigator Tymon and his brother Tristian and they are really dope!   They read the Book of Mormon and now we got brother Gardner to come in "like KD and clutch the game winner"! I'm excited for them!  We are gonna go watch Tymon's soccer game this week!

We also met with Paul who was taught a lot in the past and during the lesson we got him on for a baptismal date.  He was a little down before and after the man was so happy. I love to see people just change and become happy. I just love helping people I don't even care if they get baptized (thought I'd prefer that), but just helping is the greatest.

Also I started my business, KobyPainting Inc...haha!  We painted Friday and Saturday for a combined 8 hours....I've painted so much on my mission. but it was good and I love doing work like that!

Wednesday was game day and dang it was crazy! We played a really good team, it was back and forth all game. It finally ended in 2OT!  We got to talk with a few guys about our church and it was sweet.  Also we have a recent convert on our team and he loves us and we are gonna get him back to church.   I started the game a little slow only had 8 points in the first half but in the 2nd half and OT, I put in 30 more so I finished with 38 and we won 110-103. Lots of people were watching and it was so cool to have people ask us who we were afterwards. They thinks it's crazy we won't play on Sundays as that's the other game day.  I feel really strong this is gonna get someone to come to the gospel!

Anyway I love you all and all the boys. #findjoyinthejourney. I know this church is true and the mission is changing my life.  Thank you all for getting me here.  Keep strong everyday and read the BoM,,,it will 100% change your life. Til next week.

-Elder Imlay

#RWforMVP



No comments:

Post a Comment