Monday, October 23, 2017

What's up guys

Dang this week was awesome! Heavenly Father definitely answers our prayers and we saw some good stuff happen this week! On Monday we taught this guy named Tymon and he's like 25. We just talked for while and he taught us about cricket and then we taught him he was way interested and had some great questions! It's awesome to have a dude like him who's not crazy! We are going back tonight!

We were able to find 5 new investigators and 2 of our people came to church! It was awesome! Mike is this super cool dude who's girl friend is a member. She lives in Utah and she came to visit.  We got to teach him and he came to church and he so cool and he loves us and the church. I'm very excited for him! 

Sunday was crazy tho! I gave a talk in church about prophets and I used basketball analogy to explain it! I had to speak like for almost 20 minutes but it was great! Then we had to teach the youth a lesson and I just want to say I'm sorry to all my teachers when I was younger cause I was know I was a punk and I feel you pain after teaching that lesson yesterday hahaha!  Then in Elders Quorum me and Richard tag team taught the lesson on a conference talk and it went well! Crazy day with alot to do.

On Friday we got to go on splits with the youth and do some knocking. I went with this champ A.J  Smith (already better missionary than me and he's 13). We had some fun and we got to teach his teacher.  We are gonna go back this week! That was neat.

Nothing to crazy just a good missionary week.  I know the NBA started back home.  I saw Hayward got messed up prayers to him, shouldn't have left the jazz. Go Seahawks.

Anyway have a great week I love you all. Have a good Halloween. Shoot me some emails I love hearing from you. Love you all.

Elder yungkob Imlay

sorry not many pics


No comments:

Post a Comment