Monday, November 6, 2017

Aight what's up guys!

It was a good solid week here in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. We are having a great time and trying hard to get those prepared. Sorry I didn't tell y'all about my p day being on Tuesday last week but it was Halloween.  We chilled all day and had a game night with the senior couples and sisters and made Halloween cookies.  It was pretty sweet I'd say!

Well I've been out 10 months that's crazy. Shout out to Konley getting married next month.  I can't believe it!

Sadly we had a bye in basketball this week so no game but in 2 days we be ballin.  We had some good lessons this week, especially with our man Tymon.  We taught the plan of salvation and the purpose of life and he's really seeking for his answers.  It's pretty sweet!  Missionary work is all about being real with people and loving and showing them what it does for you and what it can do for them. It's not just about knocking doors or teaching every single point of a deep topic. Everyone can like actually change people so just go out and be yourselves and be real with people.  Share your testimony! It's changing my life as I do that.

We had some dope dinners and lunches with the members cause Elder Harris has only 1 more week so that was sick about this week. I can't believe he is leaving.  It was quick and I'm gonna miss that guy.  But I can't even tell you how hyped I am to get my boy Van Haren out here. Its going to be awesome!!

Continue to pray for Paul and Tymon especially.  Paul has kinda been swerving us.  I just wanna let you know that this gospel is way more than just following rules and going to church...it's a life changing way of finding happiness and truly the reason we are here. I love you all so much. Cam is just studdin, kaler ballin out senior year, dad biking and just the champ, and then super mom doing the greatest things ever...Love you guys.  Shout out to the 9 keep grinding.  Talk to you all next week!

#gohawks
#damedolla

- Elder Imlay







No comments:

Post a Comment