Monday, October 9, 2017

What's up guys,

It was a good week! Congrats to Willy on hitting that year mark, lucky duck you ballin out in the 6. Amen to Blake's last weekly email.....I almost copied and pasted it and put it as mine. Also congrats to Fez on getting engaged (I think that happened not a 100 percent sure)!

This week we had a lot of meetings and we have to Skype into them and we are so far away. I'll send a video how those usually go cause we can barely hear. We had some great lessons with 2 recent converts, Mike and John Martin. Mike has only been baptized for like 5 months and he's like in training to be branch President hahaha. The best was our lesson with the Martin family and preparing then to go to NY to the temple to be sealed.  It was was awesome!

I don t have a lot of time as we are going on the town tour with the sisters in a little so that will be cool. Anyway I'm doing great and learning a lot. Thanks for all you do!  Read all the squads emails and that's from me also!

Love you guys.

- Elder Koby Imlay





No comments:

Post a Comment