Monday, October 2, 2017

Hey everyone!

What a lit week. Starting off Happy Birthday to my boys skeet and g-joy....20 years old that's crazy!  Anyway it was a solid week out here in Bermuda! It's crazy that it's already October.  I've already been out 9 months and it's transfers tomorrow. Nothing will be changing in Bermuda but that was such a quick 6 weeks! In 6 weeks Elder VH will be herr....that's how they talk in Bermuda by the way hahaha!

Anyway last p-day we went to this under water exploration museum! Sorry I didn't get any pics my b. We had a good week and our power is all fixed so we are back in our apartment! Something awesome this week is a guy from South Africa moved to Bermuda for work. He is a young guy and super awesome.  His name is Twanda Chidzawu and he is gonna be a blessing here, solid member and he is an RM. Also he is from Petersmeritsberg....idk if pops ever served there but that is in the same stake as Molweni where my boy P-town is serving! Pretty neat.

We have been trying hard to meet with our people but it has been really hard and very frustrating. Please continue to pray for the whole Bermuda branch and our investigators. I was happy when conference rolled around....our investigator Mike said he was coming 10 mins before it started and then never showed up.. but conference was pretty freaking awesome id say. It is awesome how in tune those men are with the spirit. Today's world is crazy and so many spoke about service and how we need to look outside ourselves and just love and help others. Also so many mentioned the Family Proclamation and how in the world today our families are being attacked and keeping strong is so important. I know what they said this weekend is true and everyday us as members need to get stronger. I encourage you to re-read and re-watch conference and strive to overcome the World. Prayers out to our Prophet and Elder Hales' family.

Well I'm gonna send a lot of pictures. I'm weak in writing sorry I'd love to say more cause I could go on forever, but if there is one thing you take from this email, it's that Im doing great and I know life is a fight sometimes but I promise everyone that this gospel is the only way. Keep going every single day and lose yourself in helping others! Love you all!

-Elder Koby Imlay

pics
1-2: sick beach
3: tried to fishtail Rachel's hair.
4: Bermuda
5: during the song at conference
6: beach
7: squad
8: anotha one
9: bus
10: priesthood session #ganggang
11: just chillin
12: cool












No comments:

Post a Comment