Monday, February 26, 2018

Hey squad

Sorry this email is gonna be a short one. We had a zone activity today so I don't have a ton of time to write. We went out to Long Beach and played sports and chilled on the beach with like the whole zone! I don't have pictures yet so I will send them next week! It was great to chill with Elder Harris and the other homies in the zone!

This week has been good! Our investigators are progressing and hopefully we will have a lot of them to go to church this week! We also have a new family that we found on the bus! They are way solid so hopefully everything will go well with them! I'll give more details on our people next week!

We were able to say bye to the Ballards (Bermuda couple) on Thursday.  Me, Elder Harris and Elder Faussett got to chill with them and go out to lunch and hang with them for the day. It was so awesome and I miss them so much! Also the temple was awesome on Tuesday.  I got to do 2 baptismal interviews for the most awesome people ever....Ivan was baptized on Sunday and we got teach at it.  It was a super spiritual experience.

Sorry it is a busy day and everything is just crazy. I love you all so much!  Mom and Dad you are literally the biggest examples and I cant put into words how much I love you.  Cam and Kaler I couldnt ask for better brothers...no joke I love you and will see you soon!  Fine 9 you know we back at it soon! And everyone else really I love you all so much! I know that this gospel is the purpose of this life and there is nothing more important.

Dueces
Elder Imlay




No comments:

Post a Comment