Monday, February 5, 2018

Hey Guys

It's been the quickest week of my life, feels like my final week back home.  It's crazy that my time here is up and I'm going to miss it more than anything, but I'm only the person I am today because of heavenly father and I trust his will for me! Trust the process. I have no idea where I will be going, I will let you all know next week!  This week was the best tho and very busy!

Mom you gonna be proud....I played a song in sacrament meeting.  It was the closing hymn and I played "Did You Think to Pray" hahaha.  It was pretty dope and I only screwed up one time so it wasn't too bad.   This week was super dope because we got to play golf twice hahaha!  Never played on my mission and then 2 times in a week.  We went out with Pres Hofines  and then with Bro Butterfield a couple days later.  That was super fun and I'll send some pics.  Tiger wasn't there until the final 9 that we played but don't worry I came through .

Anyway we visited a ton of members to say goodbye this week and we also got to meet with this investigator family.  They are a family of 5 and super normal and sincere so that was super cool.  I'm excited to see what happens while VH teaches them.

Dang I'm just gonna miss the people here so much and to be honest it's gonna suck not being comps with VH.  It's been the GOAT the last 3 months...like I love the guy so much and homies for life.  Nothing but respect...it's like leaving the fine 9.  We also got to play our final basketball in bermy and it was lit.  I can't tell you how cool it is what we are doing in that community...it's crazy how many people we are involved with because of that.

Anyway I ain't gonna say to much more. I have a testimony that God's will is what we need to do. Always know that we are the ones in control of our future. We choose to follow God and we are our own judges. I love you all and miss ya!  Read the book of Mormon everyday it's such a blessing and life changing.

Shout out to the eagles, thanks for beating the cheats.. and shout out to Hadley on the mission call...that's dope. I was hoping you'd be a little more northeast but that's way cool good luck!  Happy Birthday Grandma!!  Peace out and talk to you next week from NY

Elder Imlay








No comments:

Post a Comment