Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Yo what's good fam

Well dang this was a quicker week. It was a really great one! Definitley settled back in now in New York. It's pretty great, I'm loving it here and the food is just the greatest hahahaha!  It warmed up for the most part, only got a lil snow.  I wish I could even tell like a half about my week.  The work is going so great and so much happened so I'll try my best. My companion is super dope I love this guy and the gospel is so true.  I've learned so much and a lot is thanks to Bermuda.  Anyway congrats to Kanon on hitting that year mark, fine 9 less than a year til the reunite, keep ballin.

Anyway this week we had tons of meetings but it was dope cause I got to chill with Elder Harris and Faussett and talk about old times and Bermy.  Harris is the homie of the year....hopefully we get back together!  So if you were watching the huge Chinese New Year parade in flushing New York, you betcha your boi was in that!  Our zone got to wear yellow helping hands vests and us missionaries marched in the parade.  It was so sick!  I'll send a couple pics it was so fun!

Also this week was good with our investigators. We fasted for Princess and for her mom to be able to have a softened heart and we are still pending the result so we will see what happens.  She's literally the GOAT!  Also we were able to meet with Yvonne, the Earls and Helen and no joke they are all so dope and progressing especially Helen.  She said she was down to be baptized. So much happened and we out here grinding! It was a great week I wish I could talk about everyone.

We also got hooked up by the members with the grub.  It's a tiny ward but I'm liking it already. If I could share anything with whoever reads this (probably just my mom)...it is that the gospel needs to become a part of who you are. Let it sink deep and let your desires be pure.   Having pure love and a desire to do good. It's changing my life everyday.

I'm hitting up the temple today and I'm so stoked cause its been a minute! Also be on that look out for more heat coming out....my missions album is coming together. Shout out to VH out in Bermy keep grinding. Love you all have a good one....hit me up. I suck at writing I wish I could talk to you all! Have a good week

Elder koby imlay

Bro Sukraj from my first area came and hooked us up with Wendy's








No comments:

Post a Comment