Monday, March 5, 2018

What's up everyone

It was another good week that flew by! We were pretty busy this week with interviews and exchanges and stuff going on. The elders had another baptism this week so that was awesome.  It was a member family who has a best friend living with them and they were able to baptize! Jamaica is a pretty cool place and I'm loving being here and my companion is a homie!

With our investigators this week kinda sucked.  We had so many people cancel there lessons that we had with them and even more just not be there when we showed up. It's hard when people won't keep commitments but it's still looking up. I will let you know how it goes with our people when we get to meet with them again. This week tho we got a new guy from the sisters who seems cool and we also found another girl knocking on her door.  They both seem pretty interested so hopefully that all works out. The most important thing to remember in life tho is to just do God's will and let him show you the path he wants you to take. If you humble yourself and let God guide you, I promise you that you will be happy.

To be honest tho, I don't have much to write about. Like it was a good week but just kinda the basic missionary stuff. We got to move someone on Saturday.  I love doing service so that was good!  I hope you all have a good week.  Always remember how important the gospel is and to seek God's will. I love you all.  Keep me updated on the sports world... I'm never mad to get an email about that hahaha! Anyway I'll talk to you next week. 

Elder imlay





No comments:

Post a Comment