Monday, February 12, 2018

What's up all!

Well life is completely 100 percent different than the last time I talked to you all.  Its been a crazy week and I can't believe how fast tho all goes.  First thing is I am now back in NY and I was put back in queens....I am now in Jamaica queens! I think I'm supposed to be in Queens my whole mission.....haha. I am still a district leader and I'm actually in a Haitian creole pool. My companion's name is Elder Joseph and he is a such a homie....I love the guy a lot.  We are gonna put in the work! He's been out about 7 months and he's from Haiti!

On Tuesday me and Sis Ririe flew in and being at transfer meeting and back in NY was like a huge shock. I'm still adjusting but I'm way more settled now. I miss Bermuda more than I can explain but this is where I'm supposed to be and I like it here a lot!

Pros of being in NY: I got to see my  missionary squad and old homies, fast flipping food, dollar slice pizza, normal prices, people will actually be taught the gospel.

Cons: It's literally the arctic circle out here.   When I left bermy it was 72 degrees.   Other than that New York is pretty lit.

The week was so crazy and I can't write about everything.  I will say that we have some solid people and we found 2 more solid people this week! I will talk about them more in upcoming weeks!  Princess, Yuvicka, Asha, and Yvonne! I'm excited for them all and hopefully soon we can get them baptized. I saw God's hand in the work this week I can tell you.

The gospel is true and completely life changing.  Thank you all for being a part of my life!  When I got back to NY the days were super hard and it felt like I had left my family again, but the work and being blessed brought me back up and this is where I need to be.
 
keep it chill
Elder Imlay

Naveen (previous investigator came and saw me)








No comments:

Post a Comment