Monday, January 22, 2018

Hey Homies!

It was a quick week here in Bermuda....it flew by so that is good!  Two weeks to go on this beautiful island and to be honest it's gonna feel like a mini leaving home again and I'm a little nervous. This week the mission got some crazy news (I think mom knew about it before I did lol)  but we are now becoming the New York City Mission and the North mission is being dispersed. We will now have Manhattan and the Bronx in our mission starting in June and I am saying I would not be sad if my  last little bit is spent up there hahaha!   Anyway that's the exciting stuff for the week. Also let Glenn know I'm actually rooting for the eagles because the patriots are cheaters.

Anyway it was a good full week of service and trying to work with our people. This week was tough tho. because Tony didn't show up to any of our meetings throughout the week and he was not there on Tuesday so we are a little worried about him. Also our guy John is still not back and we've been to his house so many times but we are gonna keep trying.  However, this young guy we played ball with  and is way dope....we had a good conversation with him about everything and I'm hoping we could maybe teach him!

My time in  Bermuda is coming to an end and it's crazy....we went to crystal caves today so there are some pics.  Sorry my email is not that great today but just know I love you all a ton and miss you. I've been reading in Alma and if you are having troubles with anything in life, I encourage you to read the first 34 chapters of Alma....it's straight fire. I love the knowledge that God is always there for us.  Have a good one!

Elder Imlay




No comments:

Post a Comment