Monday, July 3, 2017

Hey y'all,

This week was way Gucci. It's been since last Friday since I emailed and it feels like it's been a long time! This week was way good tho.....we had an 8 year old get baptized on the beach last week so that was sick! This week was a week also full of traveling for my Bermuda stuff.  We had to go to China(flushing) for my doctors appointment which was good. Then Manhatten to get my certificate of good conduct. Good thing that smoke bomb at the football game junior year didn't get out on my record hahaha! Thank you mama Shannon for that one. We also had interviews with President which went way good! I love pres Reynolds he holds down the mission! Also had exchanges so I was in a trio with the Spanish elders again and it's freaking awesome.  I love being with them for a day and hopefully my Spanish keeps getting better. The work tho is going really good and time flew by this transfer.

Next week are transfers so I will let you know what happens. I think elder mccleary will be out which kinda sucks but we will see. This week we found some way cool people to reach. John, Sandra and Joel!!  We really need to find some solid and not crazy people to teach so pray for these new people we found. John is way solid and was taught before by missionaries but wasn't ready. Now he has had some time and I can really see him progressing towards baptism so keep sending your prayers. Far Rockaway needs it. There are so many crazy people here hahaha! But someone who is awesome is our grandma in the mission. She is Haitian and got baptized like a year ago and she loves missionaries. She feeds us every week and is so freaking awesome....shes almost as cool as my real grandma's but not quite! I wish you all could meet some of the people I've met out here I love them so much! Nothing too crazy this week.

Everyone keep writing down something good everyday! I know as we look on the positive side of everything we will find happiness. Willie this week was able to say the sacrament prayer on the bread...he is literally so inspiring. He wheeled up in his wheel chair and nothing stops him and he never complains. He practiced all week cause he isnt the best reader. He got it on the 2nd try and the spirit was so strong. Everyone be like Willie! I wanna leave y'all with a quote.  "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up, the most certain way to succeed is to always try just one more time."
Everyone keep pushing everyday and find joy in the journey.

Love you all! Happy 4th. Love the boys, k9, p- town, skeet, Willy, b- wade, Gavi, ty, and Rocky. Happy birthday rock! Mom dad kaler cam love you guys so much and i know you all cry everyday without me especially cam and kaler ! Anyway dueces from the hood. Love you all. Have fun in the heat.

Ya boi Elder Imlay









No comments:

Post a Comment