Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Hey all

Wowzers don't even know where to start. Transfers on Tuesday was crazy! We said goodbye to like half the OG district. But my new companion is Elder Putoa! The guy is 22 years in age from Tahiti! Really cool guy and he is a professional boxer in Tahiti!

This week not even gonna lie was pretty freaking stressful and all over the place. With district leader and just everything going on it's been pretty cray. But  some good service from sister Otoo and her cooking us up some good grub snapped the slump. Then later on Monday we had this new French investigator name Mirlande and Elder Putoa was able to teach and translate for me in his native language it was awesome! She seems really promising! Also we found a new family named the Phipps and they are sick!  We taught them about the plan of salvation because the dad is about to die. It's really sad but they felt the spirit so strong and I have a good feeling both will get baptized! Sandra and Cathy both couldn't meet this past week but this week will be better and hopefully see them at church. Also something super exciting is the Siddoway family, a less active family (or was) that we have been working with, we have been getting them to come and it's been 3 weeks in a row! The daughter Ariana is way funny and awesome and asked me to baptize her! Hopefully we can get it done in the next 5 weeks!

I'm loving Far Rockaway and the branch is amazing. The mission has its ups and downs but one thing I know is that God is there and we need to rely on him. I was giving a workshop in my district meeting...Talking about praying for desire. If we have a desire for something we can do it. If we don't have a desire we need to ask for the desire. We can change ourselves and other people we just have to want it and go to work. I love you all! Quick shout out to the E. Beecher balling out back home in Texas and my nephew down in Lynbrook with VH. Love the fine nine. And my family thank you for all you do! Can't express enough.

Going to the temple today and am stoked as it gets. Have a great week. Send the prayers, I pray for you all daily! #gametime

Elder Imlay

1. OG. Asplund, jensen, beecher. Nothin but respect for my boys.
2. Putoa crashed on the way to Manhattan.
3. Dolla slice
4. Chillin
5. Cheers
6. My boy angelo
7. Just dope








No comments:

Post a Comment