Monday, September 10, 2018

What's up guys!

This was probably the quickest week of my mission. We are in our last week of this transfer and ending with a big day on Friday.  Just gonna give a quick shout out to the fine 9 and the 2 homies going home next week, good luck. It's crazy how fast those 2 years for you guys went. Gear up STG for yungkob, k9, g-joy, and scoop. Also just wanna let my family know that I love them so much, all of my aunt's and uncles and cousins and grandma's too, I have the best family in the world and can't wait to see all of them!

A quick update from the trenches hahaha. This week was full of some pretty amazing experiences. Friday is Silvia and Flo's baptism! Keep praying all goes well, but it looks set we got one more obstacle to get over but I'll fill you in how it goes next week. I couldn't be more excited for Silvia and Flo. They are so converted to the gospel of Jesus Christ and understand the importance of all of this. They have changed so much and there happiness makes me so happy.

We've also been super busy with lots of others.  Bennett our recent convert is preparing for the temple so we should be going with him soon! Also we have some more investigators that me and Powell were working with and we have been for a while who are coming along and it's so cool to see. We have used friendship so much with Emily and Adrian who are both younger investigators. Adrian came to church again and we've been able to spend lots of time with them and I'm excited to see what happens with them soon!

Our homie Reggie, an 82 year old who got baptized last December has been hooking us up. He is like a 3rd missionary.  He has been out teaching with us like 3 times this week, taking our investigators to dinner and literally being the biggest homie of all time. Such an awesome guy he's like the grandpa Steph curry.

We've been doing some good service and really I just know how much loving people and caring about people really makes a difference. Go make someone's day today if you are reading this.

Quick thought....I've been reading from the new testament and a super common scripture came up this week Romans 1:16. For I am Not ashamed of the gospel because it is the means unto salvation. There is nothing more important than the gospel of Jesus Christ! What does that mean to you all? Hit me up if you want. Not trynna just get emails.. but kinda I am lol

Have a great week and go utes2-0

Elder Imlay





No comments:

Post a Comment