Monday, September 17, 2018

Hey what's up everyone!

I can't believe another week has passed by, which also marks the end of transfers for us. Tanner and Blake get home this week! Quick shout out to them, you are studs and I love you guys a lot!  Here on the New York side of things. I'm getting a new companion named Elder Palmer, who's been out about 3 months and I'm staying here in Terryville for 1 more! Im sad to see elder Roderick go.  I've had some of the greatest companions on my mission and couldn't ask for much more. I'm way up I feel blessed

This week was stressful and all over the place but in the end the highlight was seeing Flo and Silvia baptized and confirmed members of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. I love them both and I just thank God for letting me meet them and for guiding us to know what to do with them. God's true gospel will change your life. I will send some pics of the baptism!  This time me and Roderick learned to not make the water freezing cold hahaha....when Benett got baptized we had the artic ocean for the font, but this time was like Bermuda water;)  There was a lot that happened this week, but that was the highlight for sure. I'm looking forward to a little bit more time in Terryville to see some more people progress in the gospel.

Adrian and Emily are  both doing well. We had good meeting with them and I'm excited to see Herman start getting more serious as well! Pray for them.

I still wake up sometimes and wonder where I am at and how it's been so long and it feels like a dream sometimes. God blesses us through prayer as we seek to do his will. I taught a lesson about Jonah in gospel doctrine yesterday.  He ran away from his calling to preach the gospel and he was then swallowed by a whale. I've found as I heed the promptings of the spirit and just do his will there's nothing that brings more joy and fulfillment.   I have 2 more transfers and I can't believe it but as always find joy in the journey!

BTW if you are still reading, first person to email me and tell me who I quoted in the last line of my first paragraph gets a dope picture I took;)

Anyways have a great week! congrats kanon #splashbros!

Elder Imlay




No comments:

Post a Comment