Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Aye

Man this week was another great one! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. The mission has just become like normal life hahaha, I hope I remember how to be a normal person when I go home. I pray for you all daily.  My family means the world to me....My mom and dad, and bros, and also my grandma's and aunts and uncles and cousins, I love you guys so much. Prayer works! I hope school has been good for everyone haha, but more importantly I hope you've been watching college football. GO UTES!

Anyways like I said it was another great week. Biggest progress is Flo and Silvia! So as of now we have a baptism on the 14th. Flo is like one of my favorite people I've ever taught and she's just such a homie. She has been to church two times now and is super set on being baptized and is way converted! She's pretty much ready to go on the 14th. Reggie our 82 year old recent convert here, one of my boys, has helped so much in teaching and bringing Flo to the gospel. Members and friendships go a long way. And also there is the GOAT Silvia. She is going to be baptized September 22nd for sure, but she might just want to do it with Flo on the 14th! She is awesome. She is really converted to the gospel and knows baptism is right. She even expressed she wants to read more of the Book of Mormon and said she hasn't done her best! I love her humility and true desire.  I want to have more of that! Some cool things coming soon! 

Also we've been teaching a lot and had some cool lessons with tons of our investigators! We have this guy named Rickey who is so awesome and has been to church like 12 plus times and is almost there with quiyting smoking! Continue praying for this dude!

I got to go on exchanges with one of the OG homies. Elder Afoa, this Tuesday and it was good to be back with him.  We had an awesome day. We also got to have interviews with our mission President. He is pretty awesome and I love this guy. I love the direction he is taking right now!

Anyway I'm gonna send a few pics and some love from long island. I hope you all have a great week.  Quick thought to leave you with....there is nothing more in important than living the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is the sole purpose why we are here on earth and nothing should keep us us from that.

Cyall....have a great week!

Elder Imlay

That one is an OG breakfast I cooked
And the snacks on the ground a nonmember hooked us up with haha!







No comments:

Post a Comment