Monday, March 12, 2018

What's up homies

Super quick week out here in Jamaica Queens.  We got some snow this week and it sucked haha but it's already melted and the weather is heating back up!  The week just flew by.  We got 3 new solid investigators so I'm super pumped about that.  We had exchanges and the members have  been hooking it up with the food. (Also March madness is here and you know I'll be filling out my bracket, let the spirit guide)!

Anyway this week we were blessed in the work.  We got a member referral and also a less active family is coming back and we are gonna be teaching their 9 year old son and them to bring them back!  Members really are the way to find people to be baptized.  If every member of the church was just doing their best to help those in their little bubble, the church would grow so much.   Pray for Max (9 year old) he should he baptized pretty soon!  Also Tarah and Tashon.   Tashon also told us he wanted to be baptized!  We are still working with are other homies but most don't wanna come to church so we are still working. 

It's the last week of the transfer so next week we will find out news but I should be staying here with Elder Joseph.  I'm pumped he's the biggest homie.  Anyways I got my mission album still going strong and we got a new song that we finished this week.  Shout out the the homies fine 9 killin it.... home stretch boys! I love this gospel and what it does for me.  I invite everyone to read 1 Corinthians 13 this week and let me know what you think.  That is truly the essence of all of this.
Love you all.
Go jazz

Elder Imlay

No pics really sorry, this is our district grubbin on Belut. (it's baby duck, philipinos got us).


No comments:

Post a Comment