Monday, March 19, 2018

Hey Homies

Well another transfer is done...it flew by and I can't believe I've been gone from Bermuda that long.  It's starting to be just like a dream! I'm gonna be staying here in Jamaica Queens still with my companion Elder Joseph! sak pase!  Elder Joy is leaving from our district so we will be getting someone New!  Time is flying out here.  I miss you all and even if I don't write all the time I love you a lot.

This week was so packed wow.  We had a lot a lot of great visits with members and investigators.  A little update....we are still working with our less active family the Diaz's and their 9 year old is our investigator and they are so awesome.  The kid is smarter than me so I'm excited to hopefully get him baptized soon!  They are so awesome.  They want us to have lunch with them every Saturday!  The mom is a returned missionary who served in AZ!  We are also working with Tayshon.  We had a dope lesson with him in a Dunkin Donuts and the spirit was so strong.  He has already read to 2 Nephi in the Book of Mormon!  We also picked up and investigator who is the aunt of a member!  I know it's God's work and we are really all just here to love.  If there is anything I can do for any of you please let me know!

We are doing really great out here. New York is awesome and it's teaching me so much! Love you all...shout out to the squad. I'm still waiting on an email from Cam's girl lol. Anyway have a good week!

Elder Imlay

PS  My bracket is busted hahaha. Still beating my family tho cause you know me.





No comments:

Post a Comment