Monday, January 8, 2018

Hey All

Well another week down and it seems to fly but also feels like it's frozen! This week was great and I can't even begin to express my thankfulness for this opportunity to serve here in Bermuda. This place has changed me big time....the people I've met and the experiences I've had I wouldn't trade for nothing. Always giving thanks to the big man our Heavenly Father for guiding me through life.

Well I talked to you on Wednesday so not a ton has happened but the few days were great. Thursday we got to teach a lesson in institute and we got a call from our guy Tony.  He said he needed to be around us  right now so he comes to institute and we have a good talk afterwards.  Tony is just a champ and he really has the desire now in his life to make some changes. He said 2018 is the year he is finally getting baptized. I'm stoked for him.  He came to church again!  On Saturday he called us and came and picked us up and took us to where we needed to go and it was pretty sweet! Keep him in your prayers as he is fighting to overcome some things!

We also got some time to work on the Mello-canns house and it's finally looking livable. We got lights in and the electrical is working. It's been neat to see the progress since ive been here and soon they will be moving in!  Lastly we got to play some more bball on Saturday and that was way cool!

I don't have much more but I'll send a couple pics.  I just love you all so much and I have the strongest testimony that the purpose for life is truly explained through this gospel.  Our Branch President was giving a talk on how there are no coincidences, God is in everything we do and there is a reason why things happen. I know there's a plan and I love it. Even when life is a grind just find happiness! Love you all and happy 22 to my boy cam tomorrow (better listen to that t-swift).

Elder Koby Imlay




No comments:

Post a Comment