Monday, January 15, 2018

Hey my fam and friends.

Well it was another good one out here in paradise. The weather was tricking me for a little there, it started to get cold and I actually had to wear a wind breaker a couple times but we are back to the 70 degrees and short sleeve shirts so it's all good. This week was a good one and I know God has his hand in everything we do. Thank you all for the prayers for Tony and please continue to especially pray for him and the Bermuda branch.

This week tony was able to make it to church again and he's seems way solid on not missing a Sunday! He wasn't able to meet with us on our set days because he slipped back into some of his problems but we met Friday and he is getting to that point where it's time. The best thing of the week was last night Tony called and recommended Elder Holland's last conference talk to us called, "Be he therefore perfect eventually".  It's just so cool to see him now starting to act and his desire is changing him and yesterday was that turning point.  I know he is sincere and that he's gonna get there so keep the prayers coming!

We had magazone conf this week and it was shorter this time....only like 6 hours haha so that's good.  We were also able to help the Mello-canns to continue progress with getting in there house. We've been trying to find some of our other people and working a lot with less actives.

Anyway happy birthday to my main man bishop (2nd pops) Taysom! Can't express the thanks for everything you do for me....hope it was a great one. I love you all a ton and I hope life is going good, I promise you if you pray always and study daily and seek God's will in your life, it will bring more happiness than you can imagine.  Lastly go jags anybody but the pats.  The Seahawks knew I was on the mission so they're taking a break so I don't miss anything.  Anyway have a great week.... send me some emails as I'd love to hear from you all!

Elder Imlay




No comments:

Post a Comment