Monday, December 18, 2017

Hey everyone,

I can't believe we are a week out from Christmas and I can't believe all that has happened! it's crazy to stop and think of where I am at and about back home and it's all so crazy. Congrats to all those that got married back home! I miss you all a ton but the mission is most definitely where I need to be.  I'm not saying it doesn't really suck at times but the church is true and I love it and you all!

This week was packed full of stuff.  To to start with, we had semifinals and finals back to back on Wednesday and Thursday.  Semis went great. We upset that 2 seed and I dropped 30, but the next day in the finals our team choked and so did I lol. VH played great but our comeback wasn't enough and we lost. The good thing is we got recognition and people all over are talking to us.  Best of all Demitri is now willing to go to lunch and meet with us and hopefully we can get him back to church.

Thursday we had taco night with the squad which is the best.  On Friday we did this long service project and Christmas caroled with the youth and some of the branch and that was so fun!  Then Saturday we had district splits and I was with Jim-dad Ballard the whole day. He's awesome and I love the guy!

We were able to get back in touch with Paul and teach him and he came to church this week so that was sweet. He really wants to get baptized and is sincere.  He's just trying to get on his feet right now and is going to rehab so really pray for Paul and hopefully eventually it will be his time. John Henery still gone and Tymon is still swerving us...tonight may be out our last chance.  Milly read some of the Book of Mormon so hopefully when we meet with her again we can answer some questions.

Anyway next week I probs won't email a ton and no weekly. but I'm pumped as to talk to my family.  I love you guys so much I can't even explain....no words can describe my thanks for my mom my dad and my brothers and all my friends and family.
#findjoyinthejourney

- Elder Imlay.










No comments:

Post a Comment