Monday, June 19, 2017

Hey team!

Happy father's day! I hope all of you had a great day and just wanna let good ole pops know that I love him a lot and I dont know where I would be without you. You truly are the greatest guy in the world, and even tho I'm stronger than you, your still pretty cool!

Anyway I'm writing this email on a samsung smart phone right now so that's pretty weird. Our mission is a test mission for samsung smart phones, so on Wednesday we got our phones and turned out tablets in for like a month while we see how the phones work. If it all goes well we will have the phone and our tablet so double the goods. its been pretty cool tho and actually helped a lot. It feels weird to have a phone in my pocket but I think that this is the future for all missionaries.

This week was super Good! Pretty basic week but we found 3 new investigators this week and I'm hoping the work keeps picking up! We taught Nadine and her 2 sons and it was awesome. Keep praying for them and hopefully they will come to church this next week and take the invitation to be baptized. Narcich is the oldest son and he's dope, we're gonna ball soon.

Tuesday was dope. Taco bell was giving out free tacos cause the warriors won so you know we went and got some free tacos. Then on Wednesday we had megazone conference so that was awesome getting to see all the missionaries. It's like a high school reunion.

Thursday we knocked a lot of doors. I love knocking a sharing my testimony to people. When people see how sincere you are and how this truly is life changing they want to give it a chance. I love to see people feel the spirit!  We get rejected and people blow off our appointments so much, but it's all good. I know this is the Lord's work and I'm just working hard and he will do what he wants to do! Also keep Shawn from rego park in your prayers, my boy needs prayers.

Saturday was so fun, there was a youth conference in Woodside NY, and it was all about getting the youth ready for missions. A ton of us missionaries went and helped train them on knocking teaching and being a missionary.  It was awesome, and I got to see some of my rego park homies.  I think our stake in utah should consider doing that. On Saturday night we had a dope party in our branch for father's day.

The work is difficult. And very frustratnig sometime cause I wanna help these people but we can only do so much. Everyone just always look around and try and share your light with people. D&C 115:5!!!! Shout out to K9 on that one. I love you peeps and life is Gucci out here on the beach and I'm loving it. Keep being a great supporting cast...Love you all! Keep me updated on the golf tournaments!

Elder Imlay

PS Also be on the lookout for my new song I'm dropping in the next couple weeks they are gonna be lit.

Also RIP to fifa I'll miss that dog.






No comments:

Post a Comment