Monday, May 1, 2017

Hello

LET'S GO JAZZ!!! They are gonna beat the Warriors in game 7 as well. I'm calling it and I'm a missionary so it is going to come true.

I know you all have super busy life's and don't wanna hear me go on and on about here so I will make this one short. This week was pretty good. I ate so much pizza this week and Friday to Saturday we ate it for 3 straight meals. This weekend we were like the moving crew...3 families in our ward were moving this weekend and the elders quorum and us were running around helping people move. It's fun to move people when they live on the 18th floor of apartment buildings and you gotta take everything thru the elevator hahaha! But that's why I got so much pizza.  It's like an unwritten rule to buy the people helping you move pizza!

The weekend was super fun cause we were with the district and the elders a lot. But also this week we got to meet with a lot of people and I know your prayers are helping! My favorite person ever Adrian Gonzales, our investigator, is getting baptized on may 27 and I am so excited for him! The dude is such a champ and I love creating relationships with people out here that I know will last forever. I'm super grateful for the work that I get to do. We are moving apartments tomorrow! Right next door and the apartment is super nice so we are excited.

I can't believe it is already May....it feels like I just graduated yesterday. But I can tell you that this is the Lord's work and we couldn't do it without him. Love you family and friends. You all mean so much to me and I miss you all alot. In 2 weeks I will be skyping around 4:30 my time, so 2:30 in STG! I will let you know for sure but have a great week until next week.

Love
Elder Imlay






No comments:

Post a Comment