Monday, May 29, 2017

Hello eryone

There bouta be a huge change up! 21 weeks out here and it's been amazing, long, short, every emotion jammed in. This week I got some inside information early about where I'm going. Transfers are on Tuesday and we usually get a call Monday morning telling you if you are staying in your area or leaving and then they don't tell you where you are going til Tuesday! But I got some info and I will be getting transferred and I'm going to the Hamptons...I'm pretty sure haha! I'm very bummed about leaving Rego. I can't imagine being in a different area because this place feels like home. I have a lot more people I will be keeping in contact with every week. Luckily we have a BBQ today for the ward so I can say final goodbyes. Leaving Shawn is gonna be hard. He spoke in church yesterday and with simple, gangsta, loving words he gave the best talk ever. I felt the spirit so strong.  I can't even believe I will be on the tip of long island in a couple of days. Also leaving Adrian. He is getting baptized on Saturday and it sucks I have to miss it cause he had asked me to baptize him. He was not too happy when I said I was leaving. We will be tight forever, Adrian is a great guy! But not gonna get to deep cause I legit will start crying, I love Rego Park and I hope I come back somehow.

This week was insane and fast. Tuesday we went to a funeral for a person's husband in our ward and it was sad....funerals are the worst. Then Wednesday we met this Guyanese women that genuinely thought she was Hillary Clinton. We filmed her for 13 minutes so one day I will show you the footage. You know me as well I was mad provoking her, asking about Monica Lewinsky and all the good stuff haha. Also that day on Wednesday we found 3 new investigators. The work here in rego is going great. Sucks I have to leave cause baptisms and great things are gonna happen here real soon. Guess my job was just to get the ball rolling. We watched this way cool subway performer this week as well and I will send I short clip of what he was doing! We were talking to Adrian on Facebook and he called us up and was watching the Celtics Cavs game and he was like holding his phone to the TV so I could watch hahaha, I love that guy. But the weekend was great and I wish I could talk about every experience cause it was good! Found 2 more investigators on Saturday.  We really have been eating some dang good food. My budgeting this month needed some help. Bro sukraj who I will tell you some awesome stories about when I come home, but that guy is a strait champ. He calls like everyone of our investigators like everyday and just hangs with them and is just the best friend! He's crazy but is such a stud I really appreciate what he does.

This email is getting to long so I won't throw anymore, even tho there is so much. Our apartment has a deck and I go out and just sit there at nights and it's crazy to think about everything. I pray for you all everyday. Fine 9 keep doing you! Yall are the greatest motivation and I send my love. The reunite is a day closer everyday. Family I legit couldn't ask for anything more perfect than you guys, I can't even put into words how much you guys mean to me. I love you all, and next week I'm gonna be with the rich white people but that's all good. I'm actually way bummed to leave the hood. This is where I belong, but we be back. Keep it chill my homies. Find joy in the journey and keep me updated. I'll send my new address soon.

Deuces from ya boi elder koby imlay

Pics and a video
-Yoshi is the cutest and hugged my leg and got our last picture
-Shawn a squad
-Sister Persinger  (garbage)
-OG
-HILLARY CLINTON







No comments:

Post a Comment