Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Aye yo.

So we are ballin out here in rego! First things first I should have told you all that my p day was Tuesday this week. We had interviews and meetings yesterday so we had to switch it! I love rego park. I love the people and the missionaries in our district. Not gonna lie I miss my boy Elder Asplund!

This week was way gucci. Sickest part was Saturday we had this ward party and that thing was lit. Had a dope talent show and food and auction and it helped so much for the members and our investigators. It was awesome because Naveen showed up with brother Sukraj and he is doing great and I think in the next month or 2 he should be able to get Sundays off work. Adrian is ballin out....this guy is so cool! He's comparable to Shawn I love him so much. He came on Sunday and is going to get baptized may 27 and I'm pumped. He is super dope and coming to the church with us in a little to play basketball. Elder Snell doesn't play any sports so I guess me and Adrian will go 1 on 1 hahaha!

The work is going way good here and I'm excited about the things happening. Friday was super fun me and elder cahan went on exchanges. I love that guy!   He's been here the whole time I have and we had a super fun day. We bought matching ties and I gave a book of Mormon to the cashier and she was super dope hahaha. We also moved apartments this week to the apartment next door! It's way nice and I like it, but I miss the frat house days. We moved the office elders upstairs it was way fun and I love being with those guys and the District cuz I get along with them all so well. We also were moving this couch and we couldn't get it out so we muffed it up. Ha I'll send pics. It was a good week and I'm ballin out just trynna do some good work.

I heard the Jazz are getting killed by the Warriors but that's alright next year! I love all my hittas, fine 9 for life. I watched the video I made for the squad the other day and it made me cry miss you all a ton keep ballin. Love you fam, kaler cam, mom, dad you guys are the best and will see you next week! I will be skyping around 2:30 your time so be ready!

Elder koby imlay

P.s Asplund likes dudes
P.s VH one day we will be comps
P.s NEW RAP COMING SOON

here's some pics








No comments:

Post a Comment