Monday, April 10, 2017

Hey yall !

This was a great week! Definetly was "All In" this week! Shout out to P-thomp I know he always all in! This week started out tough, everyone we are working with are just kinda at a stalemate and people just won't let you talk and people are just crazy here. It was a tough mental game for me at the start of the week but I can tell you that even when times get hard that the Lord is just waiting for you to pray and ask for whatever you need! We have been praying a lot for our investigators but right now I would ask everyone to please continue to pray for naveen and Kaur! Kaur has committed to go to church tomorrow and I am very excited for her. She is reading the book of Mormon and said if she feels like this is right she will get baptized. I know this church brings happiness and I can feel all your prayers for me and for our people we are working with, and I thank you so much!

On Thursday I was a little frustrated cause people had been canceling appointments and I have prayed so much this week for love and motivational and just something to boost my spirits. After dinner we said our companion prayer as we left, and in that prayer I just asked like always that someone would be put in our path that we can teach. That night we had a dinner with the Silveras, a super awesome family in our ward, and it was great! After the dinner it was 8:30 and almost time to go home. Sister Silvera said hey might as well knock a door or 2 on the way out. So we were in a hurry to get home but we stopped at floor 5 just a random floor and elder asplund said a prayer that we could know what door to knock on cause we didn't have time. As soon as the prayer ended we both looked at the same door and knocked! A wife and husband from Poland answered and the were Christians and loved the video we showed and we will hopefully be teaching them real soon. I know that God answers prayers and that he knows what we are going thru and will bless us if we just ask and then put our faith into action.

Reading thru this past conference is amazing. It truly was one of the best conferences I've ever watched and elder Sabins talk about being all in really struck me. I encourage you all the read it and to stand up inside and be all in. This church is true and the atonement is real. This gospel brings happiness we just have to ask.

I know it was a short week, because it's Saturday and I was at the temple with Shawn this morning! It was the greatest day ever and even tho the week started hard, it turned out to be probably the best week on the mission so far. We were able to drive Into Manhattan with Shawn and his sister and brother in law. We were mobin in a Honda Odyssey van hahahahahhaha! We got to do baptisms and confirmations and it was an amazing experience and they all loved it. Also missionaries are treated like celebrities in the temple I love it! But Manhattan was super cool and I loved seeing it again! It's crazy you can like instantly tell the difference for me he minute you get of the bridge. My side is super ghetto and awesome and Manhatten is super rich and still awesome. What a week.

I will talk to you all next Monday! And that's the end of the transfer so we will have some exciting news then! Church is true yall and we got proof in the book of Mormon! Shout out to kaler for cutting his hair, youre a legend. Send me the hair in a package hahahahha! Love you fam you are the greatest. Fine 9 nothing but love. Everyone else I love the emails so please keep it up!

Elder koby imlay

Here's some temple pics






No comments:

Post a Comment