Monday, April 17, 2017

Ayeeee All,

It transfers and it looks like I'll be keeping my talents in Rego Park for at least another transfer! I will be getting a new companion tho!! Elder asplund is out and I'm staying. It's crazy, I am done training. The Mish has flew by but it also goes feels like I haven't see all of you in so long. Everyone I love hearing from you so keep emailing and sending letters I love that! Keep me updated on the jazz, I heard they are ballin! Hahaha we hear everything here in NY...it's a lot different then like Mexico(cam)!

But craziest thing about here tho is that we are so the minority!  If you walk down the streets of Queens you will see thousands of people and I'd sayy there's like a good 2 white people out of all those people. I dig it tho...the world is a lot bigger than Utah. A lot different as well.  NY is like every Country smashed into this city! It's pretty lit tho and I'm so hyped to see what is coming next for me.  I will find out who my new comp is tomorrow!

This week was pretty cool and I got a lot of pics so I will let the pictures do most of the talking. I know you all just wanna see my sexy face anyway HAHA just kidding! But really, we had a dope week full of great visits and exchanges and meetings! We also put Naveen on baptismal date for may 13!! Everyone please pray for him because he just needs to come to church. He was at stake conference yesterday and that was so cool! I love seeing people change out here and I feel so attached to a lot of people.  It's definetly gonna make me cry when I leave. I love these people, I love my family, I love my friends. Love is the greatest thing about this gospel and I challenge you all to try to show more of it in everything you do. I wish I could be as loving as my older brother and my mom, those 2 are the greatest examples of just how to love. I can tell you one thing tho, the mission is hard. You know this is emotionally and mentally like nothing I've ever did before. The frustrations of people not doing what the Lord wants them to do, and people cancelling, and everything takes a toll. People denying something that can really change their life, and then missing my family and friends is hard. This is something tho that I wouldn't trade for anything, being out here on a mission. My dad sent me a scripture my first week here and it was Alma 34. This chapter is my favorite in the book of Mormon and I know that we are all here on earth for and reason and that we all are God's children and he has provided a path for us. I am so happy right now and I don't understand why, cause this truly is so hard. The Lord blesses us, I know that. Everyone just look for the good in life and I promise you will find it.

But enough of my sappyness, how's dhills soccer doin? Spring break was totally dope out here, kids were everywhere. My metro card expired so I had to Kanon Heaton smooze my way on to 4 busses on Wednesday so that was dope. But everyone I love you all and I'll send a ton a pics

Elder Imlay

P.S nah I got nothing

1. My Mets jersey that member hooked me up with
2. Streets of queens
3. Kats
4. Exchanges with walker ( we stayed up till 3 am, hah )
5 and 6. OG squad
7. Zone ballin out
8. My hittas, Shawn and fam









No comments:

Post a Comment