Monday, December 4, 2017

What's up guys,

Got that clever title for my subject cause I can't believe it's already December and it's still in the 70's.  I'm loving missing winter hahaha! One year ago the fam was at a jazz game and getting all my mission stuff ready to go. I'll post a pic of the game 1 year ago. Then two years ago the squad at the BYU/Utah game...I'll post a pic of that too!

Anyway it was a good week out here.  We had a dope basketball game.  Won that first round of playoffs dropped 30. This week is the last week so I'll let you know how that goes. It's super fun to see all these people around Bermuda who know exactly who we are because of basketball and they will talk to us.

President came this weekend as well so it was way cool to have him here. On Friday there was this Christmas walkabout thing going on and we all went to that and shared our Light the World video.  It was awesome.  We saw so many people we know and it felt like I was just at home.  If you all aren't doing the Light the World challenge you should check it because there are some neat messages on there.

We talked with Tymon, our investigator, this week but he just keeps swerving us so we werent able to meet with him, but we are still trying our best.  We met with John Henry Darrel and he is a champ. He said he wanted to be baptized, but he is leaving on a trip for a month and won't be back til Jan 4th.  When he gets back we are gonna work really hard with him to get him there and hopefully before I leave! We also had some good visits with the members and less actives. I love the people here so much and one day I'll bring my fam back!

Sunday we taught a lesson in priesthood and we got asked to speak again in church next Sunday. They ask me so much that all the members are like you are setting the record for most a Bermuda missionary has spoke here....hahal!  It's probably cause I need the practice.   The lesson we taught was on Christ and seeking him.  The most important thing we can do is have a testimony of him and always do what we do for him. Love Christ and what he did and everything else will fall into place.

I love you all.  We about to hit the green hills of Bermuda and go golfnig🤘🤘💰💰💰💵💵 so that should be fun.  Hopefully my game isn't as bad as Cams or Pops lol.  Go Seahawks!  This Christmas time lose yourself in serving others and show love always. Thanks you for everything you all do for me.

Elder Imlay







No comments:

Post a Comment