Monday, November 20, 2017

What's up everyone,

Good week out here, crazy, so much happened! Last Monday was super sick.  We had our last p day before Harris and Maldonado left the fam....hahaha. It was way fun and I'll send some pictures! Tuesday they left super early and it was pretty sad, no joke hahaha, Elder Harris shed a few tears I think.  It's like a family out here and I can't believe how long I've been here!

Tuesday night my boy Elder VH got here and it's been so sick having him here, picking up right where me and Harris left off. It's been a good week with him and the 2 transfers are gonna be super good. The new sister's name is sister Romney!

Anyway the work has been good. We have been working with some less actives. We do family home evening with a few families and we are hoping others can come and we can strengten our branch cuz it really needs it. One of the less actives we work with, Re'chai, came to church! I love to see these people change and come back. Y'all should try and reach out to someone in your ward or someone you know that hasn't been there in a while and just be their friend.

Our investigators are still cool, they just don't come to church....even if they say there gonna lol. Just keep praying that they can keep here commitments and really get their answer.  Especially pray for my man Tymon and also John Henery Darrel.  We have a lesson with Tymon so hopefully that goes well.

Anyway I'm gonna send a few pics, it's been a dope week! Just love you all a ton. Fine9 for life I miss you guys every week. Keep grinding and no matter what happens just #findjoyinthejourney. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. I'm in fricking Great Britain so it ain't a holiday, but we will make the best out of it and it's gonna be sick. Until next week.

Elder Imlay













No comments:

Post a Comment