Monday, March 20, 2017

Hello Fam and Everyone​

This was a solid week. I can tell you all for sure that I am ready to be done training. We will just leave it at that.. The first thing this week was the SNOW!  It's March and it's freezing out here. The snow made it crazy this week and we are still walking through it everyday. I love my area so much and  hopefully i can be a leader of the area at some point!  I'm growing a lot and my patience is growing as well.

This week I really have gained a huge testimony about the book of Mormon and studying it everyday is so important. I have gained so much knowledge from being out on a mission, and my testimony has grown so much. I feel the spirit so strongly and I know that this is true. Seeing people change is definitely the coolest thing you will ever see in your life. And I love meeting people and creating relationships, I know new York is where I'm supposed to be for the next 2 years. This week I have been praying a lot for naveen and for Shawn jr. And this really was an amazing blessing....this week naveen has really just bonded with me and we have become really tight. He calls me poster imlay and he turns to me for a lot of questions! I was praying tho especially for him to feel the spirit.  He Facebook messaged me 2 nights ago and said he knows the book of Mormon is true and that Joseph Smith was inspired! It truly was an answer to my prayer and now we will work towards church every week.  With his job it will be hard but I know we can do it! Also Shawn jr is gonna start taking lessons and we are having a ball session with him tomorrow!!!

Everyone please read Moroni 7:48. That scripture and a picture of my family is my screensaver and it really is amazing and motivates me everyday. Shawn got his temple recommend and we are going to the temple with him in 2 weeks!! Finally I get to go into Manhatten and I'm so pumped! The people here are so wack hahaha and I meet so many crazy people but I love them all so much!

This week was great and it was very quick! We also had mega zone this week which is awesome.... imagine church for 7 hours!!!! That's what it is, but it was amazing!  Elder Creager is in my mega zone so I got to see him and talk to him! Also coolest thing this week was Glenn was in town and he came and saw me on Thursday and he brought me Philly food it was awesome. He is still bald and short. No I love the guy and he is very nice and he really is a stud.

Just know that everything is going very well and I love the work here. I miss you guys so much. My emails are getting shorter but the work is getting better. I will have a lot of stories to tell in 2 years! Everyone have a great week and keep me updated love you all.

P.S.  The video I'm gonna send after is my boys deyshawn, jerimiah, Jamal. We picked them up for church and the roll up like this






No comments:

Post a Comment