Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hello everyone so this was the craziest week of my life so far. I got to the MTC on Wednesday and the first hour we were getting rushed around and everything was so fast and then it hit me that I was here. The rest of that day and Thursday were so long and I'm not gonna lie I wanted to come home. But the spirit that is in this place is so strong and after the first couple days I started to freaking love this place. My comp is elder van haren and he is a strait up homie.  I love this guy and we instantly clicked he plays ball and we are way similar in all things. We got called to be zone leaders the 2nd day we were here and I was so stoked.  I love being a leader and our zone is cool I will put some pics, and my district is lit.

I'm not gonna lie again tho there are some weird people here but I'm learning to love everyone and it's actually really funny. I have learned so much about the gospel in this first week and I have progressed so much in my teaching and I can testify to you all that this church is true and that Jesus Christ made it possible to live with our heavenly father again. I love our prophet and apostles and I hope so bad one of them comes to the MTC! Literally tho I feel like I have known these people forever and being zone leader I get to know them even more. 

I see Jace and ty almost everyday and Karrisa as well.   Me and Jace live on the same floor so close to being in the same zone but not quite! I get to play ball most days but there has not been a lot of great players except my comp he is pretty good.  The dumbest thing about this place is you can't dunk. I was just trying throw down on some dudes but you aren't allowed. I guess I'll have to wait until new York. Haha haha.  Another rule here is you can't use slang like dude and bro and stuff, and I use those in like every sentence still so I guess I need to work on that but to be honest that's just how I talk ya know. 

Overall this place is lit and I love this church and the people.   I love all my friends that read this and write me all of you I love getting emails and letters. I can read my emails everyday I just can't respond! I love cam and Kaler so much so just keep balling out Bros and mom and dad you guys are literally the best love you so much 

Love Elder Imlay

Koby Jace and Ty at the MTC



Koby and Elder VH his companion







No comments:

Post a Comment