Monday, July 30, 2018

Wassup y'all

It was a great week!  I don't have a lot of time this week cause we hitting the hills of long island for some golf today⛳ I saw our neighbor a week or so back walking down the street with a putter so I hit him up and now we are going golfing with him.  We are borrowing some clubs from him and hopefully we get to share the gospel while we are at it!

Anyway some highlights of the week...they are flying by so fast it's crazy!  Next week is transfers so get ready it's gonna be a big free agency with tons of switching!  Anyways we had a great lesson this week with Herman and Silvia!  They gave a way good dinner....Hispanics are bomb:).  The spirit was strong and Herman is finally expressing he feels it's time to start settling down and changing and coming to church!  They missed church this week which stinks but thank you for the prayers and keep them coming, I love them so much and I know how close they are to making the greatest decision of their lives!

We also met this awesome girl named Emily who took us to lunch! She is 27 and recovering from a lot of word of wisdom things. I 've never met anyone more sincere in my life.. I wish I could have half of the focus she has on working and changing her life.  She is so humble and knows exactly what she wants to do and is ready for the gospel.  We told her if she puts that desire into reading the BOM and praying, she will know for herself!  We are now awaiting the answer! Will keep you updated! Prayers for Emily please.

I know God has a plan for us.  I know it's so cliche, but struggles are so real. I know that when we sacrifice for the things in our lives that will help bring us closer to God that it changes your life. I know if you pray everyday and let him completely guide your life, you will see some amazing things. I'm trying harder and harder to everyday.

Some great things this week was I had steak for dinner twice and almost got the cops called on us. Hit me up if you want the story hahaha!  We got some of the greatest  members out here and I've just been so blessed my whole mission with the people, I wish you could all meet them!  Take care guys and I miss you all so much.  Have a great week!

Elder Imlay

This is now a koby special(ya boi can cook)...VH got nothin on this






No comments:

Post a Comment