Monday, June 4, 2018

Hey squad.

Well it was a quick week since it's only been since last Wednesday but the work rolled on and it was a good week. I hope all is well back home and I love to hear some updates!  I can't believe kaler graduated atta baby.....I had bets against you so way a prove me wrong....Just kidding!  Anyway quick shout out to the fine 9 love you guys and especially Brad and Blake.....Happy 20th birthday to both of you (Brad a few days ago and Blake in a couple)!

So this week we had just one of our investigators at church, Marsen!  He's part of a part-member family and it's looking cool for him. He's a little shy and awkward but I'm loosening him up.  He's such a cool guy and progressing!  We also had 2 cool new investigators come this week from referrals! We taught a dude named Lawrence who had a room with all mirrors in it kinda weird, but the guy was way awesome and interested in reading the BoM. We showed him the connection from John 10:16 to 3rd Nephi and he's on his way.  We are seeing him again tomorrow. Also taught a guy named John who is a pastor that said he's been seeing the Book of Mormon most of his life and it was time to find out for himself what it is.  We shortly explained the restoration and it clicked and he's now studying! God definitely is preparing John and it's cool to see it.

Lastly quick update on the fam I told you about last week.  I can't spell the last name so we will leave it at that. We had an amazing lesson with them reading from 1 Nephi 3 and how God will prepare a way for them to follow him and to read the scriptures and come to church. The spirit was super strong and I have a testimony that when you are being yourself and you use your testimony and share it with others, it changes lives. I know these seems super cliche but I challenge y'all to share your testimony with someone this week, even if it's family!

Anyway I love you All! Nothing too exciting other than that. My companion is super awesome...I love elder Bennion.   It's the last week of transfers so I will let you know what happens next Week!  I am sending a couple pics. Saturday we had a BBQ and we were the grillers hahaha, which was super dope! Anyway have a great week. Go warriors!

Elder Imlay

That pasta was a Koby special!






No comments:

Post a Comment